The Henry Bloom Library Customer Charter
Welcome to your library
As providers of your library service we will:
- Be respectful, courteous and do our best to help you find what you are looking for;
- Do our best to provide a safe, accessible, clean, pleasant and welcoming place to visit;
- Provide books, audiobooks and other items for you to borrow and take home or use in the library;
- Provide useful reference materials including online resources;
- Offer internet access and computer use, subject to availability;
- Offer a regular programme of events for adults and children;
- Be interested to hear any comments you have about the service as we constantly seek to improve our service.
As a member of the library, we ask that you:
- Look after your membership card and inform us straight away if it is lost or stolen, or if you move house or change email address or telephone number;
- Take care of what you borrow from us and bring it back in the same condition as when you borrowed it;
- Return or renew what you borrow on or before the due date;
- Observe our computer usage rules by not downloading or viewing anything which is likely to cause offence to others when in the library;
- Help us to make sure the library is a pleasant and relaxing place by:
- (i) Observing the Library Rules and Regulations;
- (ii) Treating our staff, and fellow library users, with respect;
- (iii) Using the facilities provided appropriately.
Letting Us Know
We welcome your views and suggestions to help us improve your library service. Please speak to a member of staff or complete our feedback form on the contact us page.
Revised November 2019