- Go to the RB Digital website;
- Enter your library card number to register for FREE access (make sure you fill in all the boxes);
- Browse the selection of publications;
- When you’re ready to ‘checkout’ you will be asked to create a username (your email address) and password which you will use to login in the future;
- Once you have registered and created your account each subsequent visit will just require your username and password.
If you already have an account for RB Digital you do not need to join again.
You can also register on your mobile device. First download the RBdigital app.
Tap the “Register now” link on the app’s main page to create your account in just a few easy steps:
- Choose your country
- Choose Douglas Henry Bloom Noble Library
- Enter the requested library card details, create a memorable username and password
Once registered, you will be automatically logged in and can enjoy our content.